Teacher Friends

I have to say I am really blessed with so many great teacher friends! I have gained most of these from my education classes at Union College (I am already catching myself humming the school spirit song!! Love that place!!). I can hardly wait to see many of my fellow educators at the NAD Teacher's Convention in Nashville, TN next week! This convention is HUGE and it only happens every 6 years where all the Adventist educators and administration gather together for an aMAZing three days of workshops, meetings, and exhibits. I'm SO EXCITED! I also get to learn more about the new curriculum I will be teaching this school year -- Stepping Stones


One of my super great teacher friends started a wonderful Teachers Pay Teachers store and she is making an entire unit of Owl Themed Resources!! I'm so giddy with excitement! She has completed a few printables already so you should all go check out her new store ---> HERE!! Her owl stuff is so cute!


I also finally finished my Helping Hands Volunteer Form and thought I would share with you if you want a copy to use! :)
I have to remember to mention that all the fonts I used are from kevinandamanda.com 



Helping Hands Volunteer Form 2012 PDF


Comments

  1. I'm so excited for your classroom this year! Thanks for posting about my Owl unit. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts