A Little Makeover

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wow! Hello again everyone!

After a whole year hiatus, I have decided to once again join the blog world. I'm excited to be writing again and have the chance to share ideas and collaborate with other teachers!

My website is currently under a much needed update so please be patient if you discover a dead end link or mistakes on my blog. Part of my deal with myself, was that if I started blogging again that I would limit my time spent on it each day. So the process of updating my blog is rather slow. Hopefully I'll have a fully functional blog before school starts! :)

Looking forward to continuing my journey with you all!

Comments

  1. Hey Ang,

    I'm nominating your blog for the Liebster blog awards :). Head over to my blog to find out more about how to accept the nomination and pass the love along.

    Angie
    Teaching With Class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts