Classroom Reveal!

It's never too late in the school year to post a CLASSROOM REVEAL, right?? 

I've had these pictures sitting on my phone forEVER and I finally have had a "free moment" (which we all know doesn't really exist) to sit down and type up a fabulous post showcasing my classroom decorations this school year.

So this is my PreK & Kindergarten room setup for the 2013-14 school year all nice and tidy before I released my students into it. It might look somewhat bare but that is because I keep things ultra simple for the first week of school and then slowly introduce new things as the kids become ready for them. 

I have a Garden Theme this year and I am so lucky that my good friend Michaela over at We Heart Edu made this ADORABLE classroom set for me on her Teachers Pay Teachers store. You will see lots of my signs and calendar pieces in these pics come from her set. 

So excited to finally be able to share these with you!!

Ok are we ready? 



 When you first walk in, my students sign-in by finding their flower with their name on it and put it in my flower bed. The fun tiered-baskets house our extra school supplies.

My first ever book cover banner!


Block Center


Art Center


Here is my Circle Time Mat
The apple tree has Velcro circles on it for sticking our apple sight word on.

I post our Memory Verses on this wall
This is how I originally had my Calendar Board set up but then I changed it before school started....

I used a longer green pocket chart that matched my calendar set better and place it to the left of my board.


 I added a space to on my Calendar board for our Theme Words and Apple Sight Words and I put up this cute blackboard to write our weekly Memory Verse.

Even though it was a lot of work, I am loving my double-layered borders!!

Underneath my Calendar Board I posted my Classroom Rules Poster (I made for free through VistaPrint.com!) and a holder from Ikea that houses my Class Cheers (from Dr. Jean's website)

Here is my Teacher Shelf to house all of my supplies for Circle & Calendar Time.

Science & Practical Life Centers

Kitchen






Reading Center

ABC/Word Work Center


Math Center


 A few of my Garden Themed Bulletin Boards...

I re-used this brown border from last year as the "dirt!"








 Last year I thought I was all organized by putting my phonics manipulatives in this set of drawers and divided them up by lessons. This year I wanted to "pretty" it up by lining the front of the drawers with card stock which also served as a color code for my lessons. Makes it really easy to find what I need without it being an eye sore!


 Oh and did I mention that Michaela from We Heart Edu  made all these adorable printables for my Garden Theme?? :) :) I love it all! She is amazing!




 And here's me on my first day of school!! I love all the excitement (and yes, even the craziness) of the first day! It's so cute to see these little ones on their very first experience of school! 


It's hard to believe we have completed our first quarter already! Time sure does fly! Hope you are all having a great start to your school year!

Comments

Popular Posts